The IF function is one of Excel’s most common Functions
The IF formula performs a test and returns a value depending on the outcome of the test. The test it performs can be simple or complex depending on the problem at hand.
It’s one of those formulas that every Excel user should know.
In this tutorial I show you how to use the IF formula in your Excel reports.
We cover a few examples including:
- Simple IF function (also with greater than or less than checks).
- IF Formula together with AND logical test to decide outcome if more than one condition is met.
- Nested IF formula (an IF inside another IF) to check for multiple criteria.
- IF formula with OR function (to check if “either” condition is met and then decide the outcome).
- We also take a look at running other calculations inside the IF function and finally:
- How to use symbols as the result of the IF formula.
Watch the steps in this video:
Feel free to Download the Workbook HERE.
The new Excel Dashboards course is here!
Now available on Udemy
Visually Effective Excel Dashboards for your reports.
Redeem your coupon for 75% off below.